打开本地宝APP

老外最爱说的300句办公室英语

导语 你英语口语可能不错,但不一定说得地道,特别是办公室英语,说起来总是带有浓浓的“乡土气息”。要想说得又好又地道,那就一起来学习下老外最爱说的300句办公室英语吧!

  1. I’m an office worker.

  我是一个上班族。

  实战一

  A:What do you do?

  你是做什么工作的?

  B: I’m an office worker.

  我是一个上班族。

  实战二

  A: Hi, nice to meet you here.

  嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。

  B: Hello,nice to meet you too.

  你好,我也很高兴见到你。

  A: What do you do for a living?

  你是干哪一行的?

  B: I’m an editor. I’m an office worker.

  我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。

  A;So am I.

  我也是。

  补充包

  I’m an ordinary office worker.

  我是一个普通的上班族。

  I’m a salary man.

  我是一个上班族。

  I do office work

  我是一个上班族。

  2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

  我的工作是朝九晚五。

  实战一

  A: How many hours do you usually work one day?

  你一天通常要工作几个小时?

  B: I have a typical 9 to 5 job.

  我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

  实战二

  A: Do you have time to travel with me?

  你有时间跟我旅行吗?

  B: sorry,I’m an office work.

  对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。

  补充包:

  My job is a nine-to-five one.

  我的工作时间是朝九晚五。

  Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5.p.m.

  公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。

  I work a little longer than nine to five most days.

  多数时间,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。

  3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.

  别忘了上下班都要打卡。

  实战一

  A: Don’t forget to punch in and out.

  上下班都要记得打卡。

  B: I won’t.

  我不会忘得。

  实战二

  A:That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.

  在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常感谢。

  A:If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.

  如果你有什么问题,随时问我。

  B:I will.

  我会的。

  A:Oh,I almost forget to remind you. Don’t forget to punch in and out.

  哦,差点忘了提醒你,上下班都要记得打卡。

  B: Ok. Thank you so much.

  好的,真是非常感谢。

  补充包:

  Don’t forget to clock in.

  不要忘记打卡。

  Don’t forget to clock in and clock out.

  不要忘了上下班打卡。

  Did you punch in?

  你上班打卡了吗?

  Did you punch out?

  你下班打卡了吗?

栏目导航
反馈 提问